Registering is only for business in the State of Kuwait.
First Sign Up through the link below:
Fill in your Personal Details
- Your email should be from an official provider (Gmail, Outlook, etc,.)
- Create your password and check The Password Requirments.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your mobile number (8 digits) without the country code.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully and it's required to agree on.
Fill in your Business Details
- Make sure that the business name matches the name on the commercial licenses.
- Choose one of the business types.
- Choose the country that you are operating from (Jumla operates inside Kuwait only)
- Enter your shop PACI Number (8 Digits only)
- Upload a copy of your commercial license.
- Add your business address.
Due to the restrictions placed by the Kuwait Chamber of Commerce & Industry you require the following documents and information to Sign Up to Jumla and start sourcing:
- Authorized signatory
- Civil Id for the authorized signatory
Once all your documents are verified you'll receive a call within 48 hours to finalize your set up and you can start sourcing